Friday, April 26, 2013


A soundtrack is a recording of the musical accompaniment to a movie. The purpose of the soundtrack is about the promoting of the movie and the setting the mood and enhancing the scenes in a film. A soundtrack of my life would be a great story that has nice songs that have a lot of connection to my life. The three songs that I will like in my soundtrack are “I Wanna Know” by Joe , Jordin Sparks’ “One Step at a Time” and “Mad” by Neyo.


















In “I Wanna Know” by Joe, he wants to treat his girl better than the previous guy did.  He says, “You kiss my lips and then you take my breath away.”  The reason I pick this as my first song is because it reminds me of my wedding day. It makes me smile because that is the relationship I have, and I have someone who understands me. My husband loves me and always tells me that he cares about me.



















Jordin Sparks’ “One Step at a Time” sends the message to people that if they want something, they need to take small steps, because it takes time to accomplish any goals and dreams. The lyrics “we live and we learn to taken one step at a time” stood out to me because I want to take things step by step in my life. One day I want to appreciate each accomplish and struggle that I went through to reach into my goals and be happy about it.



















Mad” by Neyo is a lesson to people who do not easily get over conflicts or grudges. Instead of staying mad at people, listening to each other will help resolve problems. I can sympathize the most with the lyrics “Cause I can’t sleep through the pain; girl, I don’t want to go to bed,” because this is how I feel when I am mad at someone. I will not go to bed until I work things out with that person. I do not want to wake up in the morning with an unresolved issues in my life and negative feelings.

My soundtrack says that I’m a great person who likes to work towards my goals and stay dedicated. I would make a soundtrack to express my mood and to listen to the songs as a self-reminder of my perspectives, motivations and intentions in life. My song choices portray my passion, either for work or for people I love. I suggest the readers make their own soundtrack to express their ambition and personal philosophies.


No comments:

Post a Comment